Thursday, October 7, 2010

We'll be at Mathilda's Market on Nov. 6th!



Hooray!!! Little Light House will be showcasing our newest fabrics and lampshade styles at the upcoming Mathilda's Market in Brisbane on November 6th!! Come along and see the lovely display of our most popular designs and our latest additions, which we are very excited about.

Some fabrics make me catch my breath, and when this happens I know they are perfect for Little Light House - and these latest ones do exactly that. I hope you'll love them as much as I do. I won't give too much away now, they will be released at this Mathilda's Market.

If you have any lampshades which you would particularly like to see at the MM, then please drop me an email, so I can make sure I have that one on show. We have so many styles now, it is nearly impossible to showcase them all in a market environment.

I look forward to seeing you at the Eagle Farm Racecourse on November 6th! It will be a beautiful event, full of handmade, gorgeous products - a perfect Christmas shopping experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment